6. Now the duration of your recording is shown on the screen.
7. Select a segment of the file you'd like to transcribe. Enter starting time in the format of hh:hh:ss, and do the same for ending time. For example, this sample recording is 1 minute and 34 seconds long. If we'd like to transcribe the whole recording, we enter starting time as (00:00:00) to ending time (00:01:34).
8. Click on Upload and start the uploading process. Note that the larger the file, the longer it'll take.
9. Check the status of the file. When the status changes from 'transcribing' or 'queuing' to 'transcribed', it's done.
10. Click on the filename or T to open the file. Now you can check and edit the transcript!
Go Back to Home